Monday 15 July 2013

About Us 关于我们

We are a group of art lover and artist who are passion about everything in Art!

Our Founder:
Hello everyone! My name is Jacelyn. I am the founder of Little Art Paradise, I am just an ordinary mother of 2 girls, a graduate in Banking & Financial Services from Singapore Polytechnic. I had completed my Piano ABRSM Grade 8 since i was 18 years old, and i learnt art and calligraphy when i was studied in my primary and secondary school. 

Since i had become a mother, i began to learn how to educate my children, not only in academic parts and also how to develop their interest in many ways. I started to gather the information and find enrichment classes for my children, eg. Music, dance, art etc. I even accompany my daughter for the trial class. When i realized that the programme was not enough to unleash the creativity but just copying and colouring, i think i need to do something. For me, i am not that type of mother who send my child to the class for hoping to see them win in art competition or present her artwork in nice and bright coloring. I just hope my children can learn how to express their thinking while enjoy creating their own unique masterpiece. This is one of the many reasons why i decided to set up this Art Enrichment Centre. 

Since then, i started to take up part-time art courses from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts Singapore and DecoClay certified instructor courses (on-going), and i found that i love ART more and more nowadays! With the interest and passion in ART, Little Art Paradise was finally set up on 20th July 2013 together with a team of dedicated teachers who share the same passion.

Our Courses
- Art class for all ages
- Clay Modelling class for all ages
- Music For Little Mozarts
- Leisure Piano class for all ages
- Customized handmade oil painting for sale



0 comments: